Nature of Business:
Total Number of Employees:
26 to 50 People
Year of Establishment:
Legal Status of Firm:
Our Quality Assurance
We follow the international quality norms at our premises, which have enabled us to get a competitive edge over our other competitors. Our superbly built quality control system, which is managed by a team of qualified and quality engineers, helps us in conducting different tests right from the procurement of ingredients to final dispatch of the our end products. We ensure that the complete range of drug medicines and intermediates is processed under optimum hygienic condition. This helps in sustaining their preferred level of purity and quality. Adopting these policies, we have gained a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certificate from the Food & Drug Administration- Maharashtra, India, who is the apex governing & regulatory authority. Furthermore, we have also implemented the new Schedule M norms as stipulated by the Drug Controller of India, which helps us to improve the quality of formulations.
- Risk factors associated with its use
- Shelf life
- Stability profile
Our organization’s primary goal is to meet the specific demands of clients. For this we strive to offer them an effective range of medicines and drugs. Our well developed processing facilities and a team of meticulous professionals facilitate us to provide our clients with precisely formulated medical products, which are able to meet their personal care needs for healthy living. Our products are made available for commercial use after extensive clinical trials, to ensure that they are free from any kind of potential side effects. Furthermore, we follow moralistic business policies and have incorporated transparency in business dealings to ensure complete gratification for our clients.
Brand Aeknil was introduced as stabilized and solublized paracetamol first time in the world of medicine in the form of injection. It features antipyretic (fever-reducing) and analgesic (pain-relieving) properties with weak anti-inflammatory action. Highly recommended by doctors for providing relief from pain and fever, it effectively inhibits the formation and release of prostaglandins in the central nervous system.
It also acts on the action of endogenous pyrogens at the hypothalamic thermoregulatory centers and inhibits it. Since 1961, AEKNIL is a leading brand of paracetamol all over the world. Brand Aeknil was introduced as single dosage in the form of tablets and now evolved itself into the multiple dosage forms of infusions, tablets, pediatric drops and syrups to cater to all age groups.
It was manufactured as per the guidelines and well-documented safety and efficacy profile by cGMP.
Clinical Studies & Trials :
Over a span of 40 years various pharmacokinetic studies and trials have been performed on AEKNIL products in countries like India, Middle-East, South-East Asia and Africa. These trials confirmed the efficacy, safety and quality of the product in the medical world.
A brief of clinical studies on AEKNIL range of products is mentioned below :
- Effect of parenteral acetaminophen on the attenuation of post-operative pain subsequent colectomy. A randomized, double-blind, clinical trial. Dr.Issabeagloo et al, Department of Pharmacology, Islamic Azad University, Tabriz, Iran. Life Science Journal 2013;10(4s)
- Analgesic efficacy of AEKNIL (Paracetamol) injection in immediate post-episiotomy/perineal tear pain management. Dr.I.A.Sotande et al, Oba Ademola Maternity Centre, Nigeria. OAMCJ 2007.
- Use of n-acetylparaaminophenol (Paracetamol) in parenteral form in pediatrics. Dr.Versha Modi, Department of Pediatrics, B.J.Medical College and Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Pediatric Clinics of India, July 1974.
- Therapy of fever with special reference to Paracetamol: A clinical trial. Dr.Manoranjan Sahai, Department of Pediatrics, Darbhanga Medical College, Laheria Sarai, Bihar. DMCJ 1972.
- Clinical trials with AEKNIL brand of Paracetamol. Dr.Lohe, Deshpande et al, G.T. Hospital, Bombay. The Bombay Hospital Journal. Vol. 9, No. 3, July 1967.
A Pharmacokinetic study of AEKNIL (Paracetamol) Injection. Dr.Esperanza Icasas-Cabral, Philippine Heart Center, Manila, Philippines. PHCJ 1998.